Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love your bike tags



I don't know what it is but when I see a sweet bike I have an amazing urge to meet the owner and tell them, "I love your bike". I hope I am not creeping people out as I stare down at their bike as they ride by (who knows what they think I am looking at) so I'll even say as they pass, "nice bike".

I just found the perfect way to express the sweet bike urge and a great gift for my girlfriend @ "A Cup Of Jo" a modern blog on style, fashion, and bikes that is totally pretension free and ego less, a combination that I love.

Check out the Cup Of Jo site to read the article and be linked too buy these cute hand made tags that you can put on any bike that emits the sweet bike rush in your blood.

The "I love your bike" tags are worth it because they are cute and sweet. You are walking a fine line between sending a nice message of making someone feel good that their bike is fat or seriously creeping a bike owner out with a quickly penned note on a ripped up wrinkled receipt that says "I'm stalking you and your sweet bike and when your not looking I'm gonna..."

Savvy?

Also, you might ask, why should I buy a note that I could just as easily make myself? Well, kudos to you and your DIY spirit, I like that. I look at it like this. I am saving the time of getting the materials and making them, it is done right and sweet so as not to offend the bike owner, I am saving the postage and time mailing it off to my girl, and I did not think of it in the first place and that counts for a buck. So, for 5 bucks it is nothing to have them DIFY and deliver their excellent tags anywhere in the world.

1 comment:

Joanna Goddard said...

thank you so much for the sweet comment about my blog! your fellow bike-lover, joanna xo